Friday, January 21, 2011

"Cell" 85-105

I think I am struggling to find a book that intrests me, because I'm on my second book and nothing so far.  What is happening in the book though isn't bad or boring so far.  It has been okay and the action in the bok slowly keeps picking up.  During these pages Clay and his "crew" are travling through the city trying to get to Tom's appartment.  They are also trying as hard as they can to stay away from any of the crazies that are running rampade throughout the city.  While on the way they spot a large group of people leaving the city and heading east.  For some reason they thought it would be better to stay on their own instead of traveling with a large group for safety.  They end up making it to Tom's appartment all in one piece and without dieing.  Once they get there the group gets to meet Tom's cat Rafer and Alice becomes obsessed with a little Nike shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment