Friday, February 4, 2011

"Cell" Pages 200-225

   It was a bad couple of days of reading for me I was to busy playing in the snow with my three days off of school.  But these pages that I did get the chance to read were somewhat exciting.  During these pages Clay and his new found friends begin to shart and learn more about the crazies that take refuge in the school's fields.  They find out that at night and if music is playing they are able to walk right up to anyone of the crazies and they would be perfectly safe.  The headmaster of the school even hit one in the head and the crazy didnt move an inch.  Once they figure this out the group begins to discuss different tactics they could use to disspose of all the crazies.  They try burning them but that was not very effective.
   This book the more I read the more I begin to like.  It is beginning to become very interesting and makes you think with all the different technology we have today if this might be possible.  While I have been reading some parts I almost get mad at some of the characters if they do something that I think is stupid, or if they do something that I wouldnt do in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment