Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pages 90-150

Alright well I got pretty tired of this book because it was pretty childish but i'm still using it as one of my blog posts. Well to sum up the rest of the book because it was only 15o pages will be pretty simple. After Ms. Riddle becomes evil she is exposed to some juice that gives her all the super powers in the comic. Makes two robots destroy Captain Underpants, who just happens to be Mr. Krupp. The two robots find Captain Underpants and hang him by his underpants on top of a flag pole. Then Ms. Riddle causes havoc through out the city. She is just out there doing whatever she want knocking over buildings, flipping police cars, and giving people wedgies. Well Captain Underpants is able to free himself and defeat Ms. Ribble in an epic fight.
Well i'm glad that is over probably should of picked a different book. Oh well I thought it might be fun to read a stupid book but I was proven wrong. It is okay though I was able to grab an actual pretty decent book for my next read

No comments:

Post a Comment