Friday, November 11, 2011

Dart League King

Ive started reading the dart league king by keith morris. I started to read this book because I have heard nothing but good things about this book. People told me it was interesting and exciting so i had to read it for myself. Also Mr. Hill made it seem like one of the best books ever. So far it is about a man named Russel Harmon. This guy is kind of a piece of trash. All he does is play darts for his local bar and he is obsessed with it. It consumes him and everything he does. He lives with his mom and works for one of his friends as a logger. He just happens to be a coke head to. This guy is the definition of a failure. But I felt sorry for him because the only thing in life he has to look forward to is doing cocaine and playing darts.

No comments:

Post a Comment