Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

I seemed to find myself reading in all kinds of different places. The place that I found myself reading the most was before I went to bed. Reading before I sleep has become a daily routine now. It seemed to work the best for me because if I was having a stressful day I would just read and it would take my mind off anything that happened during the day. It saved me from a lot of sleepless night. Alright the sleepless nights might be a bit far but it was a good way for me to relax before going to bed which did make it easier for me to sleep. Whenever I would read I did so in silence. If I try and read while listening to music or by the computer I tend to become distracted and unable to focus on the book, and if i cant focus then I wont remember what I read and it just becomes a wast of time. Plus when I do read it is one of the few times where I get any type of peace and quite. Which I wish I got more of. Surprisingly i do find myself talking to some of my friends about what I have read but only a few. Most of them do not read for fun. The person I find talking to the most about what I have read is my dad. We seem to enjoy the same type of book so the different books we've read give us something to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment