Friday, November 11, 2011

The Brain Rules

For a while now I have had a strange obsession with the brain. There is something about trying to learn how we think why we act that interests me. Learning how to process emotions and how little we actual know about our brains. I have spent hours watching videos about this subject and just recently my dad gave me a book that has been quite interesting. The name is Brain Rules by John Medina and he takes you through the 12 brain rules that he has come up with. These rules according to him will change how we view a lot of different things. It also makes the point to tell you that he believes that the way schools are set up and homework itself is the complete opposite of how we should be learning so anyone who says homework is bad is an awesome guy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment