Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lightning

I dont know how I'm getting anything done tonight. Homework that would normally only take me 15 minutes is taking me an hour now. It fall my favorite season of the year because its time for some football. That also means I'm going to be distracted anytime there is a football game on. Any way I'm still reading the book Lightning and I still love it. There is never a dull moment as you follow Laura as she grows up. She still doesn't know how Stefan fits in her life or why he is even there in her life. But by now you have learned that Stefan is not from this time. It sounds strange but he is in fact from the future. He travels on something called the lightning road. Its still not clear why he has chosen Laura to protect. You also learn that in his time Stefan is considered a traitor and that the company he works for has hired men to hunt him down and kill Stefan and Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment