Friday, September 9, 2011

Lightning

Well this will be the last post about this book. I finally finished it and I must say it was pretty good. I'm not going to give anything away by explaining what happened. But if I was going to say anything I would say that Laura dies and well so does her son. Nah I'm just kidding, but really go read this book for your self you'll like it. Dean Koontz does an amazing job at grabbing your attention from the beginning of the and doesn't give it back until you close the book for the last time. I have been a fan of his books for awhile now and this doesn't change a thing in fact it only improves my thoughts about him. Of course there is his one down fall but its only a small one. It seems like he takes too many pictures with his dog. Its nothing against it or anything I just think its time for him to switch things up. Anyway back to the book I would strongly suggest it to everyone its a good book all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment